What is Parkopedia?
The name Parkopedia is a combination of the words parking and encyclopedia (think Wikipedia... but for parking!)
Parkopedia combines the two concepts in order to allow people to find the cheapest and most convenient parking available, no matter where they are or where they are going. Our crazy-about-parking (or maybe crazy-about-not-getting-parking-tickets!) users contribute information about street parking, parking meters, garages and even private driveways that are for rent.
We then apply a bit of magic and show you the closest and cheapest available parking in your chosen area on the dates you have selected. We now have over 15 million parking spots listed and the number is growing every day!
How can I contribute?
We hope that you find Parkopedia useful and decide to help us make it even better by contributing to the online content as follows:
- rating and reviewing the locations where you parked before
- adding missing parking spots
- adding parking related information about an area where you live or that you are familiar with
- helping us to translate Parkopedia into your local language!
Parkopedia Community Guidelines
Parkopedia is growing on a daily basis thanks to the input of volunteers like yourself. We encourage you to get involved and have created these common-sense rules which we urge you to follow:
- Please submit data only if you know it to be accurate.
- As you might have guessed, we have zero tolerance for spam or any other type of illegal activity.
- Please respect copyright regulations and contribute only information that you have the right to disclose.
- Please read our privacy and terms and conditions policies to make sure that we are on the same page.
Please note that we track the IP addresses from which content is being submitted and thus have the ability to ban and delete all inappropriate content.